Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Day Before Thanksgiving.

Like the previous year, I went and had a pre-Thanksgiving dinner with Trang's family in Placentia. It was real fun, the food was good, and just felt really like home. You might find it funny that I didn't have turkey today, weird huh? You gotta have turkey when it's Thanksgiving! Yeah it was kinda weird, but it might be because there was a gang of nom nom nom foods at the table! I had lots of vegetables, mac and cheese, bacon, and even salsa and chips, LOL. Man this is not traditional, but hey Thanksgiving is a way we give thanks so it don't matter what we have. I am just thankful for everything that has happened today and the whole year. Tomorrow is the real Thanksgiving, I am going to spend my time with my parents in Vegas. I haven't done this since I was sixteen, man time goes fast. This weekend should be fun!

Oh yeah! I just got a Canon 30D so I hope you guys enjoy the pictures and the pictures to come. This is shot through a Sigma 10-20mm lens that Nicul graciously let me borrow for the weekend. Thank you so much! :)


Long, Trang, Mrs. Ngo, and Lap


This is Rivalry LOL


This is Katelyn, a real cutie


Hats Galore

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment