Monday, November 5, 2018

Idlers Games Porsche Day Pt.2 @ Twin Ring Motegi 2018

The track was nearly 2 hours away from HQ. On the way to the track we saw some bosozoku bikes and cars too, sorry I couldn't get any photos since they were on the other side of the car. It was interesting seeing them and hearing how rowdy they are in person.

Once we finally arrived to the track Ogawa asked me to check in for Nakai san. With my limited Japanese I was able to check in and get his lap transponder (or at least that's what I think that red block was...).

Here are finally the shots I got in and out of the paddock.












Give @Porsche.Party a follow on instagram




@Hiromix964 too














Had to get a shot of the NSX since its another car I strive for next to the RWB964






Felt surreal seeing this in person since I've only seen this track in Gran Turismo.










Probably my favorite RWB there, this thing was a beast.









Seeing a slant nose 911 there was pretty cool, this one was in amazing condition too.

Saw Nanami Tsukamoto again too, give her a follow too @tsukamotonanami







Loved this shot so much, I'd like to print this when I get the chance.



Nakai back after the first race

Street wheels to get to the track, rear specs were 18x13 -91et

Here are the track wheels we brought in the van for Nakai san.












Pretty neat 996









This was one of the most unique RWBs I've seen, smoothed fenders with ducts too.





I saw these in the gift shop. Very interesting, but very novelty as well.


















This 964 is so perfect.
































No comments:

Post a Comment