Monday, November 5, 2018

Idlers Games Porsche Day Pt.1 @ Twin Ring Motegi 2018

It had been a few months since the last track day, but I had been looking forward to it since I haven't been to Twin Ring Motegi before. I made sure I came as early as I could since the track was so far and I barely made the last track day. I was fortunate to hitch a ride with Ogawa san again to come to the track with Nakai san's two sets of track wheels in the back along with some merch.

Here are a couple shots before we headed out. Couldn't pass up a couple shots of my favorite personal RWBs of Nakai san's. RWB Rotana for the track, RWB Stella Artois 2 for the street. I think its hard to consider Stella to be street if its caged out with bucket seats and vents haha








Last time I was here this 993 was pre op, its nice to see it nearly done.


Maaya's favorite 993 is going off to it's new home in Kobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment