Sunday, September 23, 2018

Sunday Ride

So I met my friend Tatsuru back in January at the RWB meet in Roppongi. I wanted to go out to Daikoku Futo Parking Area, but as you may know you can't get there without a car. So he was willing to have a spontaneous day to kick it and even picked me up at Shibuya in his RWB. I'm still learning Japanese, but I think it was barely enough to communicate haha. On the way to Daikoku we passed by the high school he went to, he was getting a trip down memory lane. I could only imagine what it's like coming a long way from where you came from and look at yourself now to see the fruits of your labor coming back with a Porsche.

Here are the shots I got once we arrived, wished the settings on the first few shots were right.







It's always interesting seeing American cars done up with JDM taste.






This Aventador really caught my eye because of the children's anime Doraemon livery haha





Pretty cool seeing an exposed rotor like that.

Grandpa with the grandkid.

Always look at these soarers like brothers, so I take a shot when I get the chance







And for Tatsuru's shots, got lots of attention.






I told Tatsuru I've never been to Tatsumi PA and he was so surprised, so he decided to take me there too.


Here's Doraemon again.




Cool fleet of R34s.













Then these aircooled buddies came up and decided to mingle :)







Tatsuru was kind enough to let them go for a test drive. After driving one I would probably also be convinced I want one haha


















With going to Tokyo Game Show and this outing to Daikoku and Tatsumi I would say my weekend was quite complete. Really looking forward to more down this semester :)

No comments:

Post a Comment